Mr. Zayed A. R. Al-Amin
Mr. Zayed Al-Amin is a Bahraini businessman with over 23 years of experience in the financial and investment sectors. He is currently the Managing Director of A. R. Al-Amin Investments.
Mr. Al-Amin is currently involved in the following entities as:
• Executive Director of A. R. Al-Amin Co.
• Board Member of SAYACORP B.S.C (c)
• Board Member of AL-SALAM Bank, Bahrain
• Board Member of Gulf African Bank, Kenya
• Board Member of ESTERAD Investment Co.
• Chairman of Bahrain Gourmet W.L.L.
• Board Member of Solidarity Group Holding
Mr. Zayed Al-Amin held a Board membership in MIDAD Gulf Energy and RAMAKAZA Logistics. He was the Managing Director of Food Storage Co. Ltd. – Saudi Arabia.
Mr. Al-Amin started his career as a Sales Representative at Towry Law International. He was then a Sales Executive for the National Bank of Bahrain.
Mr. Zayed Al-Amin holds a Postgraduate Degree in Finance and Investment from London School of Business & Finance, UK.